Friday, August 2, 2013

Cave Art Epilogue

Cave Art Epilogue
Again I don't make plans. I just live my life. It's my nature to write and share songs. As for performing, I can't go out on a stage because I don't want to make felons like Jay Leno look legitimate. If he or anyone like him is on a stage I will stay off the stage. And if people want to see me on a stage, someone should try to send some of that evidence I need to lock up the perpetrators of this massive fraud made from my honest work instead of leaving them on TV to add to their offenses against me. That blog had to have been read by millions. And now no one has any evidence out there? I find that hard to believe. I'll wait for that evidence until the end of my life if I have to.

Last night I was thinking about how we started out in caves. Everyone knew who the artist was because they didn't depend on liars for their information. And an artist was only judged by how much talent he had because money didn't exist yet. Our species was fighting a desperate struggle for survival against other species. We rallied around the artist because he possessed a talent that set us apart from all other species - even the Neanderthals whose brains were larger and more developed than ours. And the artist led us out of the caves and into civilization. Now the business man seems to be leading us back into the caves.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment