Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Enemy Agent

Enemy Agent
(A police training facility.)

All we know is that the enemy agent is one of the women in this group of cadets. Now Taylor is in top physical condition and goes for mysterious walks at night. She's my prime suspect. It could also be Hamilton. I heard her speaking on the phone the other day in what sounded like an eastern European accent. But there's no way it can be Parker. Parker's flunking everything. She's too much of an bumbling oaf to be a spy. Just look at her. (Cut to Parker aiming her gun at a target and dropping the weapon before she can pull the trigger.)

(Headquarters.)

Have you found out who the enemy agent is yet?

No. The women I thought were the foreign agent all turned out to be domestic agents like myself. There's no one left but Parker. And it couldn't possibly be Parker.

Yes, we offered her a job here as a records clerk after she flunked her basic training. She's harmless. Look at her. (Parker puts a sheet of paper into her typewriter and pushes the machine off of her desk as she tries to type. It hits the floor with a loud clang.) By the way, that reminds me... (Through his private line:) Parker? Can you bring me that list of undercover agents again? I need to look up one of their home addresses.

(Sirens wail at a military base on red alert.)

Who could have activated the Doomsday Device?

I have no idea. There was no one near the thing except Parker.

Well it couldn't be Parker.

I know, I know...
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment